Detail Terms & Condition of the Scheme :
|NAME OF THE SCHEME
||UCO Corporate Home Loan Scheme'
||A new home loan product for Bank's corporate borrowers and other corporate entities (Public & Private Limited Companies).
Under 'UCO Corporate Home Loan Scheme' loan can be extended to Corporate borrowers for purchase/construction of Dwelling Units/Guest House, Transit Homes for their employees.
||Corporates: Bank's corporate borrowers and other corporate entities (Public Limited & Private Limited Companies) subject to satisfying following stipulations:
(Loan can be considered in the name of Company only. Loan in Joint names either two companies or individual & Company is not permissible).
- Years in existence: Minimum 5 Years
- Profit making: Continuous profit making at least since last 3 Years
- Rating: Investment grade external rating BBB and above.
- DSCR: 1.5 (Minimum)
- Cash flow should justify loan repayment capacity.
- NOC should be obtained from the existing Bankers.
|Nature of facility
||The Company should be profit making for preceding three years as per Audited Balance Sheet.
|QUANTUM OF LOAN
||No Upper Cap
||25% of project cost (minimum). Cost of stamp duty, registration and other documentation charges should not be included in the project cost.
b) Cost of land may be treated as margin. (Cost of land to be ascertained from the sale deed. If sale deed is more than 2 years old, valuation certificate to be obtained from Bankâ€Ÿs approved valuer)
c) Amount already spent for construction can be taken as margin subject to production of evidence.
||10 years (Maximum) including moratorium period of six months in case of purchase of house & 24 months in case of construction.
||Personal Guarantee of whole time Directors of the Company.
||Creation of equitable mortgage on the property in the name of the Company.
ROC: Registration of mortgage charges with Registrar of Companies.
- It should be noted that the charge over any immovable property, wherever situated or any interest that therein should be registered with ROC otherwise the same becomes void against liquidator or creditor as per provisions of Section 125 of the Companies Act,1956.
- It should be ensured through verification of MOA of the company that the company is empowered to purchase property for the purpose specified in the scheme and to mortgage the same as security.
- A Board resolution is also required to be obtained.
- It should be ensured that the immovable property is free from all sorts of encumbrances/charges/attachments etc.
- The immovable property should be exclusively charged to our bank for the housing loan to be availed from the bank.
- Registration of the property with CERSAI after creation of charge over the property should be done to avoid any fraud or multiple financing.
- NOC should be obtained from the existing lenders/banks.
|RATE OF INTEREST
||Base Rate +2% (Floating) for corporates having internal rating A & above.
- Others : Base Rate +3% (Floating)
||In case of delay in payment of EMI by one month or more, penal interest @ 2% per annum will be charged on the amount of default for the overdue period i.e. with effect from the due date.
||Borrower has to pay a processing fee equal to 0.5% of the loan amount minimum Rs. 1500/- , Maximum Rs. 15000/-
||No prepayment charges to be levied without minimum period stipulations irrespective of the source of funds, including take over cases by other Banks.